Customizing the Pega Marketing reports
Pega Marketing contains several marketing-specific reports, grouped together under the Interaction History category in the Report Browser. Review the reports and configure them to suit your business needs.
- In the Pega Marketing portal, click Reports > Report Browser, as in the following figure:
- In the Public categories list, select Interaction History.
- Review the available reports:
- Acceptance Rate - This chart shows the percentage of accepted actions for each group in the business structure of your organization over the last 30 days. Use it to quickly compare the acceptance rate across different business groups.
- Channel Distribution - This chart shows the number of initiated actions by channel over the last 30 days. Use it to see which channels have the highest or lowest volume of interactions.
- Interaction History - This table provides detailed insights into individual interactions recorded in the Interaction History. Use it to drill down to the details of responses to actions which are offered to customers.
- Proposition Distribution - This chart shows the number of initiated actions over the last 30 days. Use it to see which actions are being offered to your customers.
- Configure the reports to meet your business requirements.
For a list of best-practice configurations, see the following topics: