Engagement policies allow you to specify the conditions under which an action is eligible for a customer. Based on selected customer or action properties, When conditions, or strategies, engagement policies filter out actions which are inapplicable or unsuitable for the customer, as well as actions for which the customer is simply ineligible.
If you want to define conditions for multiple actions at the same time, edit the group configuration on the Engagement policy
tab of the Next-Best-Action Designer. For more information, see Defining group engagement policies
To configure the engagement policies for your action, do the following steps:
- Make relevant properties available for use in an engagement policy.
- Define engagement policies.
- Define eligibility policies.
- Define applicability policies.
- Define suitability policies.
- Define contact policies.
- Create contact policies.
- Select contact policies for an individual action.