Defining treatments for actions
Select the treatment associated with this action by performing the following actions.
- If the associated treatment does not provide a content URL, in the Default content URL field, provide a link to an image to display for this action.
For example, this can be the URL of an image hosted in a content repository.The content URL configured in the treatment overrides the default settings configured at the action level.
- If the associated treatment does not provide a click-through URL, in the Default click-through URL field, provide a link to a web page or a file that provides more details on this action.
When this action is included in a real-time container, clicking this action in the container will re-direct the individual to the URL specified in this field. For proper re-direction, this URL must begin with the protocol prefix - such as http:// or https://.The click-through URL configured in the treatment overrides the default settings configured at the action level.
- Click Add channel and then select the treatment type:
The channel is automatically enabled after you select it. If you do not want it to be active, for example, because your treatments for that channel are not ready yet, set the channel toggle to OFF.
- Web - For more information, see Creating web treatments.
- Select one or more treatments for this channel.
For example, you can create versions of the same treatment in different languages. Customers see the version that matches the language specified in their profile.
- To select another channel, click Add channel again.
For example, you can create versions of the same treatment for the Web and Mobile channels, so that customers see a version optimized for their device type (desktop or mobile).
After a treatment receives customer responses, the analytical learnings appear as a percentage (for example, 50%). Click on the percentages to review the customer predictors.