Enabling offline conversion push on Facebook
Measure the impact of online advertising on real-world interactions by synchronizing individuals who have accepted actions with an existing offline event set that was previously configured on Facebook.
Facebook Offline Conversions provide a way of measuring the impact of Facebook ads on real-world outcomes, for example, store purchases or call center interactions. You can upload interaction data into Facebook Business Manager in order to measure the effectiveness of your online ads and the return you get on ad spend. Paid Media Manager provides an experimental Offline Conversions push to automatically synchronize conversion data with an offline event set.
- Create an offline event set in Facebook Business Manager. For more information, see Offline Conversions.
The name of the event set must have the format <ActionName_Outcome>. For example, if the CaptureResponse service is triggered for when the action name is DellInspiron and the outcome is Accepted, the name of the event set must be DellInspiron_Accepted.
- Log in to Pega Marketing or Pega Customer Decision Hub as an operator with access to App Studio.
- In App Studio, click Settings > Channels > Paid Media > Facebook Ads, as in the following figure:
- Edit or create a destination.
- In the Facebook Ads assets generation section, select Enable offline conversion push.
- Click Apply.
During the next synchronization for this destination, metrics related to action acceptance are uploaded to Facebook Business Manager and linked to the offline event set.