Streamlining campaign generation for Next-Best-Action paid audiences
To streamline the creation of advertising campaign on Facebook and Google destinations, enable the option to automatically create campaigns for each action and ad sets or groups for each paid audience.
Advertisers must configure campaigns on ad platforms to use Next-Best-Action based paid audiences. For Google Ads and Facebook Ads, this task can be streamlined.
Enabling campaign generation for Facebook Ads and Google Ads creates a campaign for each action. If a paid strategy is used, an ad set and ad group is generated for each priority level. These priority-specific ad groups/ad sets can be configured with a max bid aligned with the priority level.
To enable this option for a specific Facebook Ads or Google Ads destination:
- Log in to Pega Marketing as an operator with access to App Studio.
- In App Studio, click Settings > Channels > Paid Media > Facebook Ads or Google Ads.
- Edit or create a destination.
- In the Facebook/Google Ads assets generation section, select Enable campaign generation.
- Click Apply.
- Enable the paid destination you created in the Next-Best-Action Designer. For more information, see "Selecting the triggers and destinations which communicate the individual's Next-Best-Action to paid platforms" in the Pega Marketing User Guide on the Pega Marketing product page.
- Once the individual data for this destination has been synchronized, for example, after a scheduled run, log in to Facebook Business Manager or to your Google AdWords account.
- Review the automatically generated campaigns. If needed, adjust the campaign name, objective, budget, and other settings.
The automatically generated campaigns, ad sets and ad groups have the same name as the paid audience with which they are associated. For example, the following figure shows several Cashback ad sets, each corresponding to a Next-Best-Action audience:
- Finish the configuration of the automatically generated advertising campaigns in the destination platform.