Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud Event Viewer overview
The Event Viewer is recommended for advanced users. In the Event Viewer, you can see log data for the alerts and exceptions that happened in your application. You can also use the Event Viewer to find information about current issues in your system or past issues that occurred at a specific time. For example, if you know at what time your system failed, you can see which alerts and exceptions were generated at that time. By reading these alerts and exceptions, you can determine the issue that caused the system to fail.
In the Event Viewer, you can select the following filters:
- – Select the time period for the data. If the time is not available in the drop-down list, you can select the Custom time option, and configure the date and time for when the alerts and exceptions were generated.
- – Select the type of issue to see: exception or alert.
- – Select the alert title or exception message.
- – Select the user account to see problems that a specific user was having.
- – Select the application to view.
- – Select the session to search for alerts and exceptions.
- – Select the system from which the alerts and exceptions came.
To see more details about each event, click the Expand icon. The expanded section displays the message ID, a short description, the category the issue belongs to, the KPI threshold, the activity that had the issue, and the step in which the issue occurred.
In the top-right corner, you can select which monitored system to review from the drop-down list.
Published June 6, 2018 — Updated June 28, 2018