Changes Summary landing page overview in Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud
Thelanding page lists the changes that occur in a monitored system within the last 30 days. You can use the page to troubleshoot unusual behavior in your system, for example, to check whether periods of very slow response times coincide with system updates.
The Changes Summary shows the following lists of changes in your system:
- – Files that operators import into your application, such as JAR and ZIP packages with application upgrades, and the operators performing the imports.
- – Snapshots of recent rule updates. You can view a detailed list of up to the 50 most recently updated rules, and the operators that updated the rules, by clicking the number of updates.
- – Changes to the Pega Platform version in your system.
- – A list of configuration changes in your application that includes the type of configuration change, the ID of the node on which the change occurred, the value before the change, and the new value.
– Changes that include node startups and shutdowns, and situations in which nodes suddenly stop sending health messages. You can click a link to quickly view each change in the Event Viewer.
- PEGA0008 alert: PegaRULES engine started. – When a PEGA0008 alert confirms a successful node startup. For more information, see
- PEGA0036 alert: PegaRULES engine intentionally shut down. – When a PEGA0036 alert confirms an intentional node shutdown. For more information, see
- – PDC failed to receive three consecutive health messages from the node.
- – When a node starts sending health messages, but a PEGA0008 alert does not confirm the node's startup.
- – When a new type of node is detected, for example, if all the nodes are Stream nodes and WebUser nodes, and then a BackgroundProcessing_BIX_Search node is detected.