Integrating Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud with Agile Studio
Integrate Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) with Agile Studio to track and manage the resolution of issues detected in your monitored system by PDC. After you configure this integration, you can create Agile Studio stories and bugs by sharing PDC cases.
Before you begin
Before you configure integration with Agile Studio, perform one of the following tasks:
- To use basic authentication, prepare the following details:
- The URL that you use to log in to your Agile Studio account, for example, https://myagilestudioaccount/prweb/PRRestService.
- The user name and password that you use to log in to Agile Studio, for example, John.Doe@example.com and Password-123456.
- The product ID, for example, PRD-24545.
- The release ID, for example, RLS-12323.
- To configure OAuth2 authentication, prepare the following details:
- Client ID, for example, 1234567812345678.
- Client secret.
- Authorization endpoint, for example, https://myagilestudioaccount/prweb/PRRestService/oauth2/v1/authorize.
- Access Token endpoint, for example, https://myagilestudioaccount/prweb/PRRestService/oauth2/v1/token.
- Token revocation endpoint, for example, https://myagilestudioaccount/prweb/PRRestService/oauth2/v1/authorize.
- The operator ID that you use in Agile Studio.
Configuring the integration with Agile Studio
- Log in to PDC as a manager.
- In the PDC header, click the Properties icon, and then select Integrations > Integrations.
- From the Available Integrations section, select Agile Studio.
- Enter your Agile Studio account’s URL.
- Complete one of the following steps:
- To use basic authentication, enter the user name and password.
- To use OAuth2 authentication, complete the following steps:
- From the AuthenticationType list, select OAuth2.
- Enter the client ID.
- Enter the client secret.
- Enter the authorization endpoint.
- Enter the access token endpoint.
- Enter the token revocation endpoint.
- Enter the operator ID.
- Enter the product ID.
- Enter the release ID.
- Click .
To remove an integration that you no longer need, see Removing integration with a project management tool from Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.
What to do next
After you configure the integration, create Agile Studio stories and bugs by sharing PDC cases. For more information, see Sharing a Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud case with a project management tool.