Integrating Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud with Jira
You can integrate Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) with Jira to track and manage the resolution of issues detected in your monitored system by PDC. After you configure this integration, you can create Jira stories and bugs by sharing PDC cases. Currently, PDC supports only basic authentication with Jira.
Before you begin
Before you configure integration with Jira, ensure that you have the following information:
- The URL that you use to log in to your Jira account, for example, https://myjiraaccount.atlassian.net.
- The user name and API token that you use to log in to Jira, for example, John.Doe@example.com and 2wpg6GmUwgTXKIDTXSdLA7AA. For information about generating API tokens, see API tokens.
- The Jira project key, for example, PDC.
Configuring the integration in PDC
- Log in to PDC as a manager.
- In the PDC header, click the Properties icon, and then select Integrations > Integrations.
- From the Available Integrations section, select Jira.
- Enter your Jira account’s URL.
- Enter your Jira user name and API token.
- Enter the Jira project key.
- Click .
To remove an integration that you no longer need, see Removing integration with a project management tool from Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.