System assessment with Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud
Stay informed about ongoing or potential issues by monitoring your system with Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud™ (PDC).
Checking usage statistics in Usage Viewer helps you to stay informed about the usage of your system in the selected time frame in the past 30 days.
Use Usage Viewer to perform the following routine checks:
- Identify peak usage times and assess the effect of load on the performance of your system.
- Check whether a recent decline in performance was caused by a sudden increase in the number of users that interact with the application.
- Detect performance issues after a system upgrade.
- Compare the efficiency of your applications and nodes to quickly find outliers.
- Monitor the hourly usage and detect anomalies for browser, service, background, and async requestors.
For each system and application, you can view charts with the following data:
- Average response time
The average time that the application took to complete an interaction request. Includes the time that a request spent in a queue.
The number of times that users interacted with the application in the specified time frame.
- Unique users
The total number of unique users that accessed the application in the specified time frame.
The usage information is divided by the following requestor types:
Browser requestors, which correspond to user interactions with the application, such as clicking a browser button.
External systems that access Pega Platform™, and listeners.
Background processing, for example, by listeners, services, agents, and daemons.
Requestors that resolve queue processors.
For more information about requestors, see Requestor Type data instances.