Updating the PegaAESRemote ruleset to support the latest PDC features
You can use Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud™ (PDC) to monitor all versions of Pega Platform™, starting with Pega Platform 6.22. To ensure that your system sends all of the information that PDC requires to support the features that were introduced after your version of Pega Platform, ensure that you always install the most recent version of the PegaAESRemote ruleset.
The PegaAESRemote ruleset contains agents that gather and send data to PDC. Pega frequently adds new features to PDC that might require your system to send data that earlier versions of the PegaAESRemote ruleset do not support. To ensure that you have the most recent version of the ruleset, install the appropriate hotfix or product rule for your version of Pega Platform. These enhancements consist of rules only, and you can apply them without interrupting the availability of your system.
Checking whether your system has the latest PegaAESRemote ruleset version
Use PDC to check which version of the PegaAESRemote ruleset you have installed in your system.
- Log in to PDC.
- In the navigation pane, click Enterprise.
- In the PegaAESRemote ruleset for your system.
column, check the version of the
- If the column is green, then the system has the latest version.
- If the column is yellow, then update the PegaAESRemote ruleset in the system to use the latest PDC features.
- If you need to update the PegaAESRemote ruleset, hover over the yellow field to view the latest version number that you require.
Updating the PegaAESRemote ruleset
For Pega Platform versions 7.1, 8.1, and later
Get the latest PegaAESRemote patch from Pega Marketplace and import the patch in your application.
- Download the correct version of the component for your Pega Platform version from Pega Marketplace. For more information, see Enhanced PDC Integration for Pega.
- Install the product rule by using the Import wizard. For more information, see Importing rules and data from a product rule by using the Import wizard.
For Pega Platform versions 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.3, 7.3.1, and 7.4
Install a hotfix to get the latest PegaAESRemote ruleset.
- Go to My Support Portal and log in to your account.
- Click New request > For something I need.
- In the Service Request list, click Existing Hot fix.
- Provide your account details by completing the required fields, and then click Continue.
- In the Details stage, provide your product details by completing the required fields.
- In the Add, and then enter the hotfix appropriate to your version of Pega Platform, according to the following list:
Pega Platform version Hotfix ID PegaAESRemote ruleset version Available since 7.2.1 HFix-53697 07-21-04 June 26, 2019 7.2.2 HFix-51553 07-22-04 March 13, 2019 7.3 HFix-51554 07-30-04 March 13, 2019 7.3.1 HFix-51555 07-31-04 March 13, 2019 7.4 HFix-51556 07-40-04 March 13, 2019
- Press Enter to check whether the hotfix is valid for your product, and then click Continue.
- In the Finish. stage, ensure that the contact information is correct, and then click
- Install the hotfix by using the Hotfix Manager. For more information, see Installing hotfix packages.