Pega Robot Manager
Pega Robot Manager™ extends the functionality of robotic process automation (RPA), which allows you to batch process a large volume of work assignments by using unattended robots with your Pega Platform application.
Each robot belongs to a work group that has an assigned automation package. Automation packages are collections of automations that have been written for your RPA robots. When a robot logs in to Pega Platform, it registers itself into a defined work group, retrieves the automation package that is assigned to that work group, loads it, and becomes ready to be started by a user or a schedule.
When a robot is started, it continuously fetches assignments from shared assignment types within a specified work group, runs the automation that is configured on the assignment, and notifies your Pega Platform application when the assignment has been completed.
Implementing an RPA solution inside your Pega Platform application allows your workforce to focus on higher-value, customer-facing work.
To download Pega Robot Manager from Pega Marketplace, see the Pega Robot Manager page.
- What's new in Pega Robot Manager
- Upgrading to Pega Robot Manager
- Installing Pega Robot Manager
- Configuring Pega Robot Manager
- Configuring authentication for Pega Robot Manager
- Creating, editing, and viewing reports in Pega Robot Manager
- Managing Runtime configuration files
- Using Pega Robot Manager
- Changing settings from the Pega Robot Manager interface
- Performance and security alerts for Pega Robot Manager
- Pega Robotic Automation Importer component