Configuring notification thresholds
In case of unexpected behavior or errors, Pega Robot Manager users can be notified by webgadget and email.
Configure an email account to send the notifications.For more information, see Creating a content security policy.
Set the Public Link URL to the following format:
http://<host>/prweb/PRServlet. For more information, see Configuring the online help URL.
Customize the default notification thresholds:
In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click Records.
Expand the Decision category, and then click Decision Table.
Click the pyGetThresholdByNotificationType decision table in the @baseclass class and save it to your application ruleset.
Modify the default values of relevant notification types:
- pyNotifyAutomationExceedsExecution – a notification is triggered when the time it took a robot to complete the automation was longer by the specified percentage than the value specified on the originating work queue. Default value: 20.
- pyRobotQueueExceedingCapacity – a notification is triggered when pending items in any robotic assignment type (work queue) reaches the specified percentage of capacity. Default value: 80.
- pyNotifyWorkQueueHasPastSLA – a notification is triggered when an assignment in a robotic queue (assignment type) reaches a specific percentage of the SLA deadline. Default value: 80.
- pyNotifyRobotFailuresReachThreshold – a notification is triggered when a robot reaches a specific percentage of allowed failures within the alert evaluation time. Default value: 80%.
- pyNotifyRobotReachConsecutiveFailuresThreshold – a notification is triggered when a robot reaches a specific percentage of the allowed consecutive failed assignments. Default value: 80%.
- pyNotifyRobotReachedNotReadyThreshold – a notification is triggered when a robot exceeds s specific percentage of the predetermined time in which a robot can remain in the Not ready state. Default value: 80%.
Modify the labels in the user interface so that they match the customized values.
- Configuring Pega Robot Manager
Pega Robot Manager allows you to manage your RPA robots; start, stop, terminate and schedule them. You can configure it to suit the needs of your organization. You can also create and view reports on robot health, exceptions and usage data.