Configuring robot intervals
Keep your robots in check by configuring the frequency with which various events that are related to robot performance and health occur.For example, you can configure the frequency with which robots request work or provide their health status.
Log in to Pega Robot Manager.
From the Pega Robot Manager menu bar, select Settings.
Click the Configurations tab.
On the Configurations, tab, expand the Intervals section.
Click the More icon and modify any of the following intervals:
- RPA service heartbeat
- Determines the frequency with which the Robotic Process Automation service sends the heartbeat message to the Pega server. The default value is 30 seconds.
- Notification alert
- Prevents the system from sending repeated notifications of the same type. The default value is 30 minutes.
- Not ready threshold
- Determines how long a robot can be in the APPLICATION NOT READY state before that robot is stopped by Pega Robot Manager. The default value is 10 minutes.
- Robot heartbeat
- Determines how often robots provide their health status to Pega Robot Manager. This setting is also used to send manual and scheduled STOP commands to robots. The default value is 30 seconds.
- Alert evaluation time
- Indicates the time period for evaluating whether a robot is in the HEALTHY, FAILING, or UNDERPERFORMING state. The default value is 60 minutes.
- Expiration interval for under-performing robots
- Prevents underperforming robots from performing additional assignments within the current work group until the interval expires. The default value is 60 minutes.
- Auto-balancing evaluation interval
- Determines the length of period in which Pega Robot Manager evaluates the expected workload in a work group by looking at how many open assignments will reach their SLA deadlines. For more information, see Estimating the workload across work groups.
- Default dynamic system settings for Pega Robot Manager
While Pega Robot Manager runs, you can change the dynamic system settings data instances that are related to robotic operations in your application to answer your specific business needs.
- Auto-balancing robot workload across work groups
Pega Robot Manager uses Auto-balancing to dynamically move robots between work groups to maximize robot efficiency and ensure robotic work assignments are processed within SLA.