Introduction to Runtime configuration files
RuntimeConfig.xml file contains the configuration settings
primarily used by Pega Robot Runtime. Pega Robot Runtime is installed as a stand-alone application and also with
a Pega Robot Studio installation.
The RuntimeConfig.xml file includes options which let you do the following tasks:
- Turn on diagnostics
- Configure Robotic Automation features
- Define what diagnostic information is recorded
- Define logging categories
- Define which events are recorded
- Specify general application settings, for example, what project should be loaded automatically when Pega Robot Runtime starts
With Pega Robot Manager, you can manage Runtime configuration files and switch between various configurations as needed within the context of a department, work group, individual user, robot, or an application.
- Managing Runtime configuration files
Pega Robot Manager provides the capability to manage your Runtime configuration files from a centralized location. You can easily customize your configuration options for both attended and unattended robots, and associate different configurations with different applications.