Monitoring work groups
You can create a new work group and get an overview of all your existing work groups, see how many robots and assignment types there are in each work group, and see if there are issues in a work group that need to be addressed.You can then click on a work group to open its page and access additional functions, controls, and performance metrics for that work group.
You can do the following actions on the work group page:
- View performance metrics for that work group such as number of completed automations, success rate, and savings. Data can be displayed for the current day, past 7 days, and past 30 days.
- View a list of all assignment types for that work group, and start or stop
processing assignments for each assignment type.
A red warning message displays for an assignment type if the number of queued items meets or exceeds the value set in the "Max capacity" setting of an assignment type, or if cases in the queue are past SLA.
- Change how the assignment types are prioritized by user-defined order, or by assignment urgency.
- Click an assignment type to open its page where you can see recent robot activity or configure compliance thresholds such as maximum capacity or estimated savings.
- Move robots from another work group to this work group.
- View the list of robots assigned to this work group, and check their status, current activity, and performance.
- Issue commands to one or more robots to make them start or stop processing assignments.
- Click a robot to view information about robot performance, such as audit trail information and how many assignments the robot could not process.
- View five latest issues with automation in the work group.
- Assign an automation package to the work group and set its expected load time. This is a user-defined value of how long it should take for the package to load and get all applications into a state where they are ready to be monitored. This value is used as part of the robot start-up sequence to determine if a robot has become unresponsive.
- Managing work groups and assignment types
You can use Pega Robot Manager to manage your work groups and assignment types in several ways.