Replacing IDs with labels in reports
Some data in reports use IDs. When editing a report, you can use formatting options to replace IDs with labels in the following columns: Organization ID, Division ID, Unit ID, User ID, and Workgroup ID.
In Pega Robot Manager, log in to your application with ReportAdmin or ReportWriter privileges.
Access your report, and then click Edit report.
Next to the column header, click the Open Menu icon.
If the report does not include the column for which you want to change the ID, drag the column from the Data Explorer section into the report.
In the list of options, select Format.
In the Format values field, enter the appropriate value:
- To replace the ID with the name of the Organization ID column, enter pxOrganizationName.
- To replace the ID with the name of the Division ID column, enter pxDivisionName.
- To replace the ID with the name of the Unit ID column, enter pxUnitName.
- To replace the ID with the name of the User ID column, enter pxUserName.
- To replace the ID with the name of the Workgroup ID column, enter pxWorkgroupName.
- To replace the ID with the combined name of the Organization, Division, and Unit ID columns, enter pxOrgDivUnitName.
- To get the name of the unit from the combined name of the Organization, Division, and Unit ID columns, enter pxUnitNameFromOrgDivUnit.
Click Apply changes.
Click Done editing.
- Creating, editing, and viewing reports in Pega Robot Manager
The reporting feature in Pega Robot Manager extends the capabilities offered by Pega Platform, so that you can create, edit, and view reports from applications that include Pega Robot Manager in their application stack. These reports can cover health, exceptions, or usage data collected from Pega Robot Runtime.