Adding a configuration with the New Project Wizard
You can add Configuration names or Create default configuration names for Development, QA, Staging, and Production.
- In the Add Project Items page, in the Configuration row, click the Add button.
- From the folder list on the left side, select the parent folder for this configuration.
- Add up to five configurations by entering configuration names in the boxes. Optionally, you can click Create default configuration names to populate the first four entries with Development, QA, Staging, and Production.
- You can edit these names to suit your needs. Configurations are only created if a Configuration name is present.
- Add configurations for each entry by clicking Add.
For more information, see Using the New Project Wizard.