Importing robotic automation package components to Pega Robotic Automation Importer 8.2.2
After saving a robotic automation package component from the source environment, import it to target environment's Pega Robotic Automation Importer by using the Import Wizard. Then, add the imported package component to the application stack.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have the privileges required to import package components and edit the application stack.
- Save to your local drive the automation package component to import.
- Log in to your Pega Robotic Automation Importer production instance in the target environment.
- In the header of Dev Studio, select Configure > Application > Distribution > Import.
- In the wizard, navigate to your local package component file and import it.
- Add the imported automation package to your application stack:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of your application, and then click Definition.
- Click Manage components.
- Enable the imported automation package and click OK.
Result: The selected automation package is now added to Pega Robotic Automation Importer in the target environment.