Pega Robotic Automation Importer component
The introduction of the Robot Connector (Rule-Connect-Robot) rule type in Pega Platform 8.2 marks the arrival of robotic automations as a first-class citizen in the Pega development model. Add this component to your Pega application to automatically translate automation package definitions published from Robotics Studio into an organized, versioned inventory of robot connector instances for use in your Pega application.
The following table lists available versions, the Pega Platform, and Pega Robot Manager releases that support each version, and links to detailed documentation:
Robot Manager versions
|Pega Robotic Automation Importer 8.4.1 (Download)||Version 8.4.1 (Product page)||Version 8.4||Documentation|
|Pega Robotic Automation Importer 8.3.1 (Download)||Version 8.3.1 (Product page)||Version 8.3||Documentation|
|Pega Robotic Automation Importer 8.2.2 (Download)||Version 8.2.2 (Product page)||Version 8.2.2||Documentation|
|Pega Robotic Automation Importer 8.2 (Download)||Version 8.2 (Product page)||Version 8.2.1||Documentation|
After an automation package is deployed from Pega Robot Studio, the Automation Importer component automatically performs the following tasks:
- Generates all related data and rule artifacts, and then describes the package and automations that the package contains.
- Bundles all data and rule artifacts into a Pega Platform component.
- Attaches the newly created Pega Platform component to your development stack.
- Builds and relays the archive to the Pega Robot Manager, if necessary. The component is migrated to a repository from the Pega development server. Pega Robot Manager pulls the component from the repository.
- Pega Robotic Automation Importer versions 8.2.2 and late add the capability to migrate robotic automation packages between environments.