Enabling application features
Use App Studio to enable features in Pega Sales Automation. Some features do not require additional configuration steps and are considered within the minimum loveable product (MLP) product implementation, for example, Health bot, forecast, lead routing, opportunity splits, and relationship intelligence. Some features require additional steps and that is why are considered for the advanced product implementation, for example, artificial intelligence, Partner Relationship Management, or CRM mode.
For more information about the MLP implementation, see MLP checklist.
To implement the product by using the Application Guides, in the top-right corner of App Studio, click.
In the navigation pane of App Studio, click.
On the Features tab, in the Selling mode section, verify the Selling mode that you specified when you created your application.You can change the selling mode by clicking one of the available selling mode options.
On the Features tab, in the Features section, review the following list of available features and enable the features that match your business requirements:
To enable artificial intelligence insights, select the Artificial intelligence insights- opportunity insights, lead ranking, and sales coach check box.
When you select this check box, you can see all AI capabilities and enable each one separately by selecting their individual check boxes.
For more information about artificial intelligence capabilities in Pega Sales Automation, see Increase sales with artificial intelligence capabilities.
- To expose organization health and opportunity engagement snapshot analytics, enable the Health bot by selecting the Health bot check box.
- To predict the sales cycle using unweighted, weighted and AI-powered predictive
forecasts by category, quarter, and territory, enable forecasts by selecting the
Forecast check box, and then enter the threshold value
percentage for variance between weighted and predictive forecast.
For more information, see Using forecast management.
To use the account and territory planning tools and visualize product penetration levels, enable engagement maps by selecting the Engagement maps check box.
For more information, see Using the engagement map.
To see the suggested content based on context and article sharing with prospects and customers, enable Knowledge Management by selecting the Knowledge management check box.
For more information, see Connecting to Pega Knowledge.
If your organization works with external agencies, resellers, and sales partners to sell your products, enable partner relationship management by selecting the Partner relationship management (PRM) check box.
For more information, see Pega Sales Automation entities.
- To enable channel managers to allocate and track market development funds to partners, enable Market development funds by selecting the Market development fund (MDF) check box. This check box is displayed only after you select the Partner relationship management (PRM) check box.
- To enable partners to define and track their own secure, private fields and field values, enable private data for partner relationship management by selecting the Private data for partner relationship management check box. This check box is displayed only after you select the Partner relationship management (PRM) check box.
To enable the household object for tracking all members of a household, enable the household data type by selecting the Households check box.
To integrate with Pega Call, select the Computer telephony integration check box.
For more information, see Connecting to Pega Call.
If you are using the forecast management feature, enable qualitative forecasting by selecting the Close plans check box to activate qualitative forecasting.
For more information, see Using Close plans.
- To enable workforce intelligence so you can coach sales teams based on insights captured by workforce intelligence and robotics, select the Workforce intelligence check box.
To activate geolocation services using Google Maps, select the Google Maps & address geo-coding - separate license required from Google check box and then enter your Google Maps API key in the Google key field.
For more information, see Using the Address Map control.
To enable the pre-integrated Pega Customer Relationship Management features, select the Enable CRM mode check box.
For more information about CRM, see Configuring your applications to support CRM.
To enable the Dun and Bradstreet Direct 2.0 Data connector so that you can stream and integrate D&B Data using the D&B Direct API, select the Enable D&B check box.
For more information, see Hoover's Dun & Bradstreet Direct 2.0 Data and Connecting to the Hoover's Dun & Bradstreet Direct 2.0 Data connector.
- To enable the automatic lead routing to assign incoming leads, manually created leads, and existing leads (that have automatic routing selected), select the Lead Routing check box.
- To enable sales representatives to share revenue from an opportunity with other
team members, select the Opportunity Splits check box.
For more information, see Configuring opportunity splits.
- To enable actionable messages in task due notifications, select the
Actionable Messages check box.
For more information, see Integrating Pega Sales Automation with Microsoft Outlook actionable messages.
- To enable sales representatives to share their calendar with others, select the Enable Calendar Share check box.
- To track the progress of your work and maintain the compliance of your cases,
select the Field-level audit check box.
For more information, see Configuring field-level auditing.
- To view suggested contacts, select the Enable Suggested Contacts check box.
- To see the selling strengths of sales representatives, select the
Enable Relationship Intelligence check box.
For more information, see Configuring relationship intelligence.
- To enable moving opportunities from one stage to another in the stage view of the Opportunity case type, select the Enable drag and drop for opportunity chevron view check box. This check box is enabled by default.
- To enable renewals management that allows you to track contract expiry dates and
search won opportunities, select the Enable Renewals check box.
This check box is not present in Pega Sales Automation for Insurance and Pega Sales Automation for Healthcare applications - the renewals are enabled there
For more information, see Renewals.
- To capture signatures on the screen by using the Signature Capture control, select
the Electronic signature check box.
For more information, see Using the Signature Capture control.
- To request signatures by using DocuSign, select the Digital
signature check box.
For more information, see Configuring DocuSign.
- To use File Listener to import large volumes of data, configure the File
Listener Configurations section.
For more information, see Importing large amounts of data by using the data import File Listener.
- To use Gmail Chrome extension, configure the Google
For more information, see Connect to Gmail by using the Chrome extension.
- To send emails in bulk, configure the Bulk Email
Configuration section, and then, if needed, enter the maximum number of
recipients per email and enable daily limits for bulk email by selecting the
Enable limits per day for sending bulk email check box. This
feature is enabled by default.
For more information, see Configuring bulk email.
- To integrate with Microsoft Power BI, select the Microsoft Power BI Integration check box and enter the name of the workspace into the Power BI Workspace field. For more information, see Integration with Microsoft Power BI.
- To integrate with Cisco Webex, select the Webex Integration
In addition, on the Microsoft Exchange tab, select the Microsoft Exchange calendar integration check box, and the Webex Integration check box. For more information, see Connecting to Cisco Webex.
- To integrate with ON24 Platform and allow the system to generate leads based on
the configured behavior, select the ON24 Integration check box,
and then enter additional access details.
For more information, see Configuring ON24 Platform integration.
- To enable advanced search filters for customers, select the Enable advanced B2C customer search check box. You can use it for example to display upcoming renewals among your customers.
On the Microsoft Exchange tab, TBD PAWEŁ.
On the Pega Customer Decision Hub tab, review the list of available features and enable the features that match your business requirements.For more information, see Implementing Pega Customer Decision Hub features.
On the Social media tab enable LinkedIn Sales Navigator.For more information, see Connecting to LinkedIn Sales Navigator.