Sales rep and sales manager can create a remarket opportunity from an external policy, if they want to compete and win the contract the following year.
- External policies
- External policies are policies that your prospects or customers have purchased from other insurance carriers. External policy information is customer-reported.
Creating remarket opportunities
Choose an expiring external policy that you wish to renew.
To do that, in the User portal navigation pane, select Accounts.
Go to the client or organization account profile and open the Policies tab.
In the Policies tab, select one of the expiring external policies that you wish to renew and open the policy properties page.
In the policy properties page, click on Edit.
Select Create remarket opportunity? check box and click Submit.
Remarket process properties
- You can create a remarket opportunity at any time, even when the external policy is not expiring soon.
- B2C external policies that are expiring soon appear in the customer advanced search results.
- The next best action for remarketing (Compete at renewal) appears on your dashboard, when external policies expire in the upcoming X days and the number of days is configured as xPolicyExpiryDayRange dynamic system setting.
- You can manage remarket functions in Outlook, using the Pega Sales Automation for Insurance add-in.