Configuring LinkedIn integration in Pega Sales Automation
Integrate LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Pega Sales Automation™ to help your sales representatives find new contacts with recommended leads and idebreakers, as well as connections among sales representatives and their prospects. The LinkedIn Sales Navigator widget is displayed in contacts, leads, opportunities, and organization pages in Pega Sales Automation.
To integrate your Pega Sales Automation with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, perform the following steps:
- Register your application with LinkedIn
- Enable LinkedIn Sales Navigator in Pega Sales Automation
The Pega Sales Automation integration with LinkedIn requires an active LinkedIn account and application. For detailed information about how to complete each step, see the LinkedIn developer documentation.
- Create a LinkedIn account.
You can use your existing account.
- Create a LinkedIn application.
You can create more than one application.
- In the navigation panel of your LinkedIn application, click Authentication, and then save the and for further configuration.
This is required to render the widget and sign-in button.
- In your LinkedIn application, click .
Before your sales representatives can use LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Pega Sales Automation, enable LinkedIn Sales Navigator in your Pega Sales Automation application.
- In the navigation panel of App Studio, click , and then click the tab.
- On the
tab, in the section, perform the following steps:
- Enter the Organization ID that you used to create your LinkedIn application.
- Enter the Client ID and the Client Secret that was generated as part of the Registering your application with LinkedIn task.
- Click .