Editing work object templates in App Studio for Pega Sales Automation (7.4-8.4)
In App Studio, you can use the work object templates to edit the user interface sections of your application and make them more useful and suited to your business needs. A work object template is an editable view of a work object that allows you to edit, reorder, add, or delete fields.
You can create templates for the the following work objects:
To modify the work object templates, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Sales Automation™ application as an administrator.
- In App Studio, click Create and select a work object that you want to modify.
- Switch to design mode by clicking the Toggle design mode icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the edit icon that is displayed in the tab label when you hover over a form or section.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To change the current template, click . To change the template, you need to have an unlocked ruleset.
- To apply visibility conditions, click the edit icon that is displayed next to the section.
- To add sections, click plus icon.
- To rearrange fields and sections, you can drag and drop them to a new location.
- To rename a field label, you can edit it.
- To switch off the design mode, click the Toggle design mode icon.