Pega Collaboration Center
After you have consulted the guides, articles, and videos on Pega Community, the Pega Collaboration Center (PCC) is the go-to place where you can connect with other Pega users and Pega experts in asking questions, starting discussions, and sharing ideas to improve Pega products and services.
Ensure that you are logged in to the PCC. If you have already logged in to Pega Community or Pega Academy, you will be logged in to the PCC because Pega uses single sign-on for registered users of its web sites.
Use the Search bar on the PCC to search for existing questions, discussions, and ideas. Refine your search by selecting one of the filter check boxes: Questions, Discussion, or Ideas.
Read the latest Announcements from the carousel banner that displays under the Search bar and the Search filters.
In the Ask a Question tab of the PCC, you can ask questions. You can also help others find answers to their questions by adding replies.
In the Start a Discussion tab of the PCC, you can start discussions or reply to discussions to share knowledge and Pega best practices.
In the Share an Idea tab of the PCC, add ideas or reply to ideas to help improve Pega products and services, including documentation.
For each question, discussion, or idea that you post, practice the following good habits:
- Classify your post by selecting a type: Product, Pega Academy, General, and Update.
- Select the appropriate tags from the taxonomy list to further classify your post with metadata for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Call upon Pega experts, other users, or colleagues by using @mention to draw them to your post.
To avoid duplicating a post, see the list of Recent Activity.
Check out other information that is available on the PCC:
- Member Spotlight
- Ask the Expert sessions
- Additional Resources for working effectively with the PCC
- Contact a Moderator, the button that lets you communicate directly with a PCC Moderator
- Pega Events