Pega Support resources and processes
After you have consulted Pega Community and the Pega Collaboration Center (PCC) for self-service support, you might need to use the additional support resources described in this article.
To report an incident (INC) of Severity 2, Severity 3, or Severity 4 or to ask for something that you need (Cloud Change, CC; Existing Hotfix, HR; Other need, SR), log in to the My Support Portal. For more information, see My Support Portal: New Design, Streamlined Features, especially the video What’s new in My Support Portal.
As shown in the following image of the My Support Portal page, use the main menu bar and the New Request list:
- On the topmost menu bar, click Pega Support Contact Information listing the worldwide regional 24x7 phone numbers. to display the
- In the My Support Portal page, click New Request to create your support case: For an issue that you are having or For something that you need.
You can see My Pega Cloud within My Support Portal only if your account is a cloud account and you are assigned the Cloud Admin or Cloud Change role by your support contact administrator. See Support user roles.
To manage your Pega Cloud environments and services, open My Pega Cloud from within My Support Portal, as shown in the following image, or address it directly:
For information on using My Pega Cloud, see Managing your environments in the My Pega Cloud portal.
Log in to Pega Community.
From the Pega Support home page.menu, go to and click to open the
Scrolling from top to bottom, you can find all your support resources on this page:
- Support Alerts
- Pega Collaboration Center (PCC) video
- A Search bar for this page
- Links to the following resources:
- Pega Collaboration Center
- Support Articles
- Troubleshooting videos
- Support Quick Links
- Download Pega Software (Digital Software Delivery)
- Contact Pega Support (Contact Information Regional Phone Numbers)
- Submit and Manage Support Cases (My Support Portal and My Pega Cloud)
- Access Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC)
- Request Pega Labs Services (Pega Labs)
- Working with Pega Support (roadmap article of important support resources)
- Developer Knowledge Share (PCC articles from Pega experts, clients and Pega personnel)
- Pega Support Highlights (breaking news)
- Latest Troubleshooting and Product How-To Videos
- Visit My Support Portal
- Additional Resources (support policy and procedure guides and articles)
The Support@Pega Client Handbook is your primary guide to the following information:
- Support Contact Administrators
- Scope of client support at Pega
- Self-service offerings
- Support case handling
- Software update policy
The Digital Software Delivery (DSD) page is where you can download and update your licensed software. You can request shipments and updates of products that your company has already licensed.
See the Digital Software Delivery User Guide.
From the Pega Community main menu, hover your mouse pointer over Download Pega Software to display the Digital Software Delivery page. to see the menu. Click
Just like Pega Community, Collaboration Center, and Pega Academy, My Pega requires you to be a registered user and to be logged in to this site before you can use it. All these Pega sites use single sign-on (SSO). Therefore, registering and logging in to one site, lets you use the other sites. See Registering and logging in to Pega Community
Log in to My Pega to complete your profile and show off your Pega expertise, view your achievements, set your preferences, and build your Pega reputation.
If you are a registered user, open the Pega Community page to log in. From here, you can open the My Pega page through the drop-down menu on any of the Pega sites: Pega Community, Pega Collaboration Center, Pega Academy, and Pega.com.
You can also open My Pega by directly addressing the URL: my.pega.com.
After you have opened My Pega, you can set your region and location from My Profile.
From the My Pega menu, click Edit Profile. In Contact Information, check the values in the fields Location and Time Zone to make sure that they are correct. and then
Pega Academy is where you learn about all things Pega. This education site is for everyone, from beginners to advanced professionals. Pega Academy helps you gain Pega knowledge and take this knowledge to new heights. You earn badges for your My Pega profile after you complete a Pega Academy mission, a learning path comprising course modules, challenges, a capstone mission exercise and test.
The content in Pega Academy is modular and supports just-in-time-learning. This allows you to learn and enhance your career the way you want. You can learn a whole new mission or just a small module. There are quizzes along the learning path that help validate all that you have learned.
For more information, see About Pega Academy.
Certifications from Pega Academy prove your commitment to excellence and your commitment to keeping your skills up to date.
From the Pega Certifications page, you can find Pega Certificates to earn, the courses to take, and Pega-certified people to build your team.
Browse Pega Academy courses to find the missions or the modules that might be most useful to you.
Here are some examples: