When should I engage with a support team?
Pega support teams are expert in Pega products and services, their operating environments, and the third-party products upon which Pega products and services are built.
As a Pega client, you can engage with a support team under a variety of scenarios for your product issues:
- Product or service issue
- Functionality problem
- Environment or configuration issue
- Unexpected changes in performance
- Planned update or production go–live
- Other issues or events that result in significant business impact
As a Pega client, you can engage with a support team under a variety of scenarios for your Pega cloud environments:
- Security and compliance needs
- Pega Cloud Service Requests and Change Requests
- Provisioning Requests
- Network Configuration Changes