Configuring Pega Underwriting for Commercial Insurance for ACORD XML submissions
The ACORD 125 Commercial Insurance Application form is an industry-standard form that is used by commercial insurers. Applicants for insurance can use this form to provide the information that is required to initiate a commercial package submission case in the Pega Underwriting for Commercial Insurance application. Pega Underwriting for Commercial Insurance ACORD XML streamlines the application process by reading XML information and automatically filling in form data.
To configure Pega Underwriting for Commercial Insurance for ACORD XML submissions, complete the following steps:
To install ACORD XML submissions, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Pega Underwriting for Commercial Insurance by entering the credentials for your system administrator operator.
- Click Designer Studio > Application > Import.
- Browse for and select the Acord xml For Unit Testing.xml file in the \Extras\ACORD XML\CL folder in your distribution media, then follow the wizard instructions.
- After the import completes, browse for and select the RAP Acord_CL_731.jar file from your distribution media, then follow the wizard instructions.
- When the import completes, add PegaInsACORD:07-31-01 to the application rulesets. For more information, see Definition tab on the Application form.
- In the Designer Studio header search text field, search for and select
InsuranceAcord. Verify that the service package with InsuranceAcord is available.
This service package contains the GetAcord Service SOAP rule, which uses the ProcessAcordMsg activity to perform the XML mapping and create the submission work object.
- In the Designer Studio header search text field, search for and select the GetAcord SOAP service rule.
- Click Actions > Run.
- Click Supply SOAP request envelope.
- Replace the content in the SOAP Request Envelope window with the CL Acord xml For Unit Testing file content and click Execute.
- Simulation results display in a new window, Simulation Results for SOAP Service InsuranceAcord.Acord.GetAcord. The response contains the Commercial Package Submission Work Object ID.
Note the value of the case ID.
- Click Launch > Case Manager 7 and search for the case ID.
- Click the assignment link and proceed with the flow. The customer information and agency/agent Information are mapped from the input XML file.