Requesting a Workforce Intelligence client ID and client secret
Request OAuth credentials for Workforce Intelligence if you want to enable endpoint authorization through OAuth tokens to secure Runtime routes, or the API endpoints with which Pega Robot Runtime interacts. With this feature, the Pega Robot Runtime endpoints are securely authorized using a client ID and client secret combination for each data collector (user with Pega Robot Runtime installed).
The following steps describe how to request the client ID and client secret credentials for OAuth. If you need to remove an existing permit list and enable single sign-on (SSO) in addition to requesting OAuth credentials, see Enabling OAuth and Removing Permit List for Workforce Intelligence.
- Log in to My Support Portal.
- On the My Support Portal home page, click New request > For something I need.
- On the Create tab, enter the request information:
- In the Service request field, select Other.
- In the Short description field, enter Requesting OAuth credentials.
In the Application field, enter Workforce Intelligence.
In the Deployment field, select Pega Cloud.
In the Environment field, enter Other.
In the Other URL field, enter the URL of your Workforce Intelligence instance, for example, https://xxxx.wfi.pega.com.
- In the Environment type field, select Production.
- Click Continue.
- On the Details tab, in the Describe the issue field, enter Provide client ID/secret.
- On the Communication preferences tab, review the contact information, and then make any necessary changes or additions.
- Click Finish.
You do not need to attach any files or screenshots for this request. The Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery team might contact you if they need additional information.
Result: After receiving this request, the Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery Team creates an internal ticket with the Pega Cloud Team and schedules a meeting with you to provide you with the Workforce Intelligence OAuth credentials.