Resolving data capture issues
There can be several reasons why the data for a data collector is not collected and analyzed by Pega Workforce Intelligence™.
The following list details the most common reasons why you might not receive data from a data collector's computer after you implement Pega Workforce Intelligence:
- The data collector is not part of a team inside the Implementing Workforce Intelligence. > page of the Workforce Intelligence Portal. Data Collectors who are part of Unknown Team cannot send any data. For more information, see
- There is an issue with the data collector’s Runtime client installation. Common reasons for this include the following scenarios:
- The package was not tested prior to deployment and there is an issue with the Runtime package. Test the package for errors.
- The data collector is experiencing an issue with the machine that is unrelated to the Pega Robot Runtime client.
- The software was deployed when the data collector’s machine was running and the data collector has not restarted or logged off and back on after the installation. Restart the machine. Locking the machine does not start the Runtime client.
- The machine was offline when the software was pushed. This can occur, for example, if the data collector was on vacation and her machine was not connected to the corporate network. Push the software again after the data collector is online or ask her to download the software from the software center.
- The IT team did not enter the correct machine name for the data collector. This can happen, for example, when the data collector is provided with a new workstation and the IT team does not have the updated information in their systems.