Rotating the Workforce Intelligence client secret
Protect your resources by using the Pega Workforce Intelligence™ client secret. The client secret is a password used to generate an OAuth 2.0 token that provides access to Workforce Intelligence. The client secret grants access tokens to only authorized requestors. Depending on your security policy, the Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery team might need to rotate the client secret.
- Log in to My Support Portal.
- On the My Support Portal home page, click .
- On the Create tab, enter the request information:
- In the Service request field, select Other.
- In the Short description field, enter Rotate the Workforce Intelligence client secret.
In the Application field, enter Workforce Intelligence.
In the Deployment field, select Pega Cloud.
In the Environment field, enter Other.
In the Other URL field, enter the URL of your Workforce Intelligence instance, for example, https://xxxx.wfi.pega.com.
- In the Environment type field, select Production.
- Click .
- On the Details tab, in the Describe the issue field, enter Please rotate the Workforce Intelligence client secret.
- On the Communication preferences tab, review the contact information, and then make any necessary changes or additions.
- Click .
Result: After receiving this request, the Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery team sets up a Webex or Skype meeting to provide you with the new client secret.