Submitting an onboarding form for Workforce Intelligence
As part of the Pega Workforce Intelligence™ onboarding process, you must complete and submit the Workforce Intelligence onboarding form. The form provides Pega Support with the information that they need to set up your organization.
Before you begin
Complete the Pega Workforce Intelligence Onboarding form, which you can access and download at the following link:
After you complete the form, save it, and then perform the following steps to submit the form and begin the onboarding process.
- Go to My Support Portal.
- Select the customer's account. To open a support request, click .
- In the Request Type field, select Media Request.
- In the Did you try to obtain this media from the Digital Software Delivery (DSD) site field, select No.
- In the Please tell us why you prefer not to use the DSD site field, enter Setting up initial Workforce Intelligence hierarchy.
- In the Product field, select Workforce Intelligence.
- In the Product Version field, select Workforce Intelligence.
- In the Project Name field, enter Workforce Intelligence.
- In the Brief Description field, enter Requesting a Workforce Intelligence environment.
- In the Detailed Description field, enter Requesting a Workforce Intelligence environment.
- In the Severity field, select Severity 3.
- In the Urgency field, select High.
- Enter your contact information in the Contact fields.
- Click . The system generates a Support Request (SR) number.
- Open the support request and click .
- Under Actions, select Add attachments.
- Click the plus sign ( ) and attach the completed Workforce Intelligence Onboarding form.
- After the system attaches the form, click .
Clickingsends the form to Pega Support, where a representative completes the onboarding process. After a Pega Support representative creates the tenant, the administrator that you designated on the onboarding form receives a welcome email with additional information.