Verifying which version of Runtime is running
To prepare for a support call or to verify which versions of Pega Robotic Automation Runtime are installed in your organization, use the following instructions to determine the Runtime version. How you determine the version depends on whether Runtime is currently running on the computer:
- If you have Runtime running, click the menu.
- If you do not have Runtime running, look in the installation folder.
Finding the version by using the Runtime menu
- Right-click the Runtime icon in the application tray:
- On the About. The version is displayed in the Version field in the About dialog box. menu, select
Finding the version from the installation folder
- Go to the Pega Robotic Automation installation folder. Pega Robotic Automation Runtime is typically installed in the following folder:
- For version 8.0 SP1 and earlier: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSpan\OpenSpan Runtime Enterprise
- For version 19.1 and later: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pegasystems\Pega Robot Runtime
- Locate the File Version column.
- If the File Version column does not display, right-click any of the columns and select More.
- In the Details section, scroll down until you find the File Version check box.
- Select the File Version check box and click . Microsoft Windows displays the File Version column for the Runtime folder.
- Find the OpenSpan.Runtime.exe file and check the File version column to find the Runtime version that is installed on your computer.