Workforce Intelligence passwords
For security reasons, Pega Workforce Intelligence™ requires you to change your password every 30 days. Furthermore, Workforce Intelligence locks you out for one hour after five incorrect log in attempts.
Your password must meet the following criteria:
- At least 8 characters and no more than 128 characters.
- At least one lowercase letter.
- At least one uppercase letter.
- At least one numeric character.
- Cannot reuse a password that you used in the past six months.
Resetting your password
- On the Pega Workforce Intelligence Sign in screen, click .
- On the Forgot your password screen, enter your email address and click . If the email address you enter matches the email address that the system administrator set up for you, the system sends a password reset email to your email address. If you do not receive an email, contact your Workforce Intelligence administrator.
- Follow the directions in the email that you received to reset your password. You have up to six hours to reset your password.