PEGA0015 alert: Data parsing time exceeds limit
When data is mapped, the rules of three rule types are often used to parse text.
The PEGA0015 alert is triggered when the total time required for parsing data, using any of the following rules, exceeds the threshold:
- Parse Delimited rules (Rule-Parse-Delimited rule type)
- Pare Structured rules (Rule-Parse-Structured rule type)
- Parse XML rules (Rule-Parse-XML rule type)
Example message text
Parse rule interaction time has exceeded the threshold of 500 ms: 9072 ms
Default prconfig.xml settings
<env name="alerts/services/totalTime/enabled" value="false" />
- Toggles the alert on ("true") or off ("false").
<env name="alerts/services/totalTime/threshold" value="500" />
- The default threshold setting is 500 milliseconds (1/2 second). This setting measures elapsed (total) time, not CPU time.