PEGA0072 alert: Data flow run failed
The PEGA0072 alert is triggered when a data flow run fails. In case of failure, the data flow run stops.
Example message text
Data flow run [<run ID>] for data flow name [<data flow>] failed on node [<node ID>]. Node data flow metrics: <node data flow statistics>
The message text contains the following variables:
- <run ID> is the data flow run that failed.
- <data flow> is the name of the data flow for which the run stopped.
- <node ID> is the 32-character node identifier.
- <node data flow statistics> are the aggregated statistics for the data flow on the current node since the start of the run.
Recommended next steps
Address the PEGA0072 alert by performing the following actions:
- Identify the failure root cause by analyzing the data flow statistics and by consulting the Data Flow Runs landing page. For more information, see Tips for troubleshooting data flow rules.
- Configure the data flow accordingly. For more information, see Configuring data flows.
- If you do not identify any reasons for the failed run, consider increasing the failure threshold. For more information, see Changing the data flow failure threshold.