Alerts for asynchronous data page processing
The Pega 7 Platform loads data pages asynchronously by default, enhancing the user experience. Where previous versions of PRPC enabled configurations by deferring the loading of data into sections of a user interface, for example, supporting information used in processing work, the Pega 7 Platform allows you to perform actions on a case while other content is loaded.
Asynchronous data page processing enables your user interfaces to pull in external data from systems of record, web services, and other Pega 7 Platform systems by default. This supporting information, such as account history, purchasing history, business analytics, and local weather, can display alongside a work item.
Several alerts identify asynchronous data page processing that might be inefficient so that you can identify code that can be modified to improve performance. See the following information about these alerts:
- Understanding the Pega0045 alert: A new request submitted for page without using the existing one
- Understanding the Pega0046 alert: Queue entry not yet started upon by load activity
- Understanding the Pega0047 alert: Page copy time is more than loader activity execution time for data page
- Understanding the Pega0048 alert: Page copy time and waiting time is more than loader activity execution time for data page
- Understanding the Pega0052 alert: Wait time exceeded for the page ADP to load asynchronously