Integration Connectors landing page
Access the Integration Connectors landing page by clicking.
The Connectors tab helps you define and manage interfaces between a Pega Platform application (acting as a client) and external systems (acting as servers).
At the top of the display are the following buttons:
New Connector Data Source
— Click to identify a new data source.
Select from the options presented:
- Create SOAP Integration — Select to create a new SOAP integration. See Creating SOAP integration.
- Create REST Integration — Select to create a new REST integration. See Creating REST integration.
- Create SAP Integration — Select to create a new SAP integration. See Creating SAP integration.
- Connector and Metadata wizard — Select to open the Connector Wizard to review existing connectors. Click New at the top right to open the Connector and Metadata wizard, where you can specify a new connector. See help.
- Disable Simulations — Developers create connector simulators to test connect rules in flows before the real data source is implemented, or when it is not available. See Creating connector simulators. Click this button to disable existing simulations.
- Enable Simulations — If you have disabled simulations by clicking the "Disable" button, as described above, the button label changes to "Enable Simulations". Click to enable existing simulations.
- Clear Simulations — Click to remove all simulations from the system.
The tab displays a count of connectors by category, and how many simulations in each category are active. Click a category name to see a list of connectors for that category, and click an entry in the list to display the connector rule form.
The following rule types can implement a connector :
|BPEL||About Connect BPEL rules|
|Cassandra||About Connect Cassandra rules|
|CMIS||About Connect CMIS rules|
|dotNet||About Connect dotNet rules|
|EJB||About Connect EJB rules|
|File||About Connect File rules|
|HBase||About Connect HBase rules|
|HTTP||About Connect HTTP rules|
|Java||About Connect Java rules|
|JCA||About Connect JCA rules|
|JMS||About Connect JMS rules|
|MQ||About Connect MQ rules|
|REST||About Connect REST rules|
|SAP||About Connect SAP rules|
|SAPJCo||About Connect SAPJCo rules|
|SOAP||About Connect SOAP rules|
|SQL||About Connect SQL rules|