Report Browser features
In the Case Manager portal, the Report Browser is a tool that provides access to all of the reports that are available to you. To open the Report Browser, click Reports in the menu on the left side of the page.
In the Report Browser, report shortcuts are grouped into report categories, and you can complete the following tasks:
- Browse and search for existing reports.
- Select and run reports, displaying the results in the Report Viewer.
- Create reports and modify copies of existing reports.
- Toggle between My reports and All reports.
- Toggle between a tile view and a grid view of reports.
- Search, filter, and sort reports.
- Share reports with colleagues.
- Organize reports within categories that you define.
- Schedule reports to run at a certain time, or on a recurring basis at regular intervals.
- Subscribe to receive the results of scheduled reports.
If you try to run a report that contains information that you do not have authority to access, the Report Browser generates a message. Contact your IT staff to determine whether to update your access privileges.
- Running a report
Access and analyze relevant information in clear and organized reports. For example, you can monitor system performance by running regular reports that can contain such details as the time spent to perform a task.
- Scheduling reports
Analyze how the data change over time by gathering the scheduled reports data. For example, you can schedule the report every week, and compare the data to analyze the differences.
- Managing report subscriptions
Keep users up-to-date on relevant scheduled reports by managing report subscriptions.
- Report results
After a report runs, the results display in the Report Viewer. The Report Viewer shows the title of the report, and the date and time when the results were generated. The Report Viewer also provides options for working with the results.
- Creating a report
In addition to using the standard reports, you can create your own reports to meet additional business needs. For example, you can decide which columns to display in your report by using the Report Editor.