After a report runs, the results display in the Report Viewer. The Report Viewer shows the title of the report, and the date and time when the results were generated. The Report Viewer also provides options for working with the results.
From the Report Viewer, you can complete the following tasks:
- View the results of a report and the filters applied to generate the results.
- Expand and collapse all group headings.
- View and interact with the data displayed in a chart.
- Sort and filter the displayed results.
- Initiate actions from the Actions menu. Actions might include refreshing, printing, and exporting the report.
- View limited information about selected cases that you do not have Read authority to access, if access control policies are defined and enabled.
- Running a report
Access and analyze relevant information in clear and organized reports. For example, you can monitor system performance by running regular reports that can contain such details as the time spent to perform a task.
- Actions menu options for reporting
Actions menu options for reporting
- Editing filter conditions
Customize the filter conditions to display a specific information in the report. For example, you can filter the report, to display the list of user IDs that contains the division ID.
- Modifying list reports
Manage the appearance and content of list reports by modifying the column settings in the Report Viewer. For example, you can filter the content to display in columns, sort the data, or adjust column widths to make the most relevant data easier to see.
- Modifying summarized reports
Manage the appearance and contents of summarized reports by modifying the column settings in the Report Viewer. For example, you can specify the format of values, or change the column width.
Gain insight into the statistics of your application by displaying the data in the form of well-organized reports. For example, you can create a report with the number of resolved cases per user to assess users performance.