Report Viewer displays report data in a clear and comprehensive way, and helps you to analyze that data. For example, you can access a report that lists bugs in your application, and then analyze which areas of the application require improvement.The Report Viewer opens when you run a report in the Report Browser. Depending on the report type, the Report Viewer displays data in the form of detailed lists of the events that occur in your application, or as summarized numbers of occurrences.
Report Viewer features
By accessing the Report Viewer, you can perform the following actions:
- View the report results.
- Sort the report results.
- Access the Report Editor to manage the report results.
- View and manage filters.
- Convert the report to a summarized or list report.
- Export the report to a PDF or Excel file.
- Save a copy of the report.
- View and interact with chart data.
- Summarized reports only: drill down to view detailed information about a row or cell.
- List reports only: filter the report results.