Requesting a copy of Robotic Automation Runtime for a Workforce Intelligence implementation
Pega Robotic Automation Runtime must be installed on every workstation from which you want to collect data. This data is then analyzed and presented by Pega Workforce Intelligence™. To request a copy of Robotic Automation Runtime, complete the following steps:
- Open Digital Software Delivery in a new tab.
- Select your company affiliation from the list. To download and upgrade licensed software, click .
- In the Search field, enter Robotic Automation Runtime.
- Select Robotic Automation Runtime (shippable) and click .
- In the Version Name and Release Name fields, select the latest version, unless directed otherwise by Workforce Intelligence support.
- Review your selections and select the latest version, unless directed otherwise by Workforce Intelligence support.
- Click .
Digital Delivery sends you an email with instructions for downloading the software.
For information about the system requirements for Pega Robotic Automation products, see the installation guides, available from the Robotic Automation product page.
Published February 22, 2018 — Updated October 25, 2018