SECU0003 alert: Attempt to execute a rule failed in web node environment
The SECU0003 alert is generated in web node environments only, when an unauthorized attempt is made to run an activity, list view or summary view rule.
Example message text
- Activity 'Code-Security.LogOff' was not allowed to run in web node because it is not in the allowed activities list.
- Activity 'Code-Security.LogOff' was not allowed to run in web node because its pyInputMayStart property is not set/it requires authentication.
- ListView/SummaryView ‘AlphaCorp-Mortgage.Summary.ALL’ was not allowed to run in web node because its pyIsWebEnabled property is not set.
Reason for alert
Valid activities in a web node environment must meet the following conditions:
- The Allow direct invocation from the client or a service check box must be selected on the Security tab.
- The Require authentication to run check box must be selected on the Security tab.
- The activity must be in the web node allowed activities list.
Valid list view and summary view rules have the Web enabled check box selected in the Security section of the Content tab.
If either of these conditions fails, the SECU0003 alert is generated and the activity is not allowed to run.