Increase the security of your applications with new features for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, mobile authentication, keystore management, and deserialization protection.
The following key features are included in this release of Pega Platform:
- Configure token credentials authentication services (8.3)
- Import certificates without restarting the server (8.3)
- Increase flexibility for key management services (8.3)
- Configure platform authentication with the basic credentials authentication service type (8.2)
- Transition sessions from unauthenticated to authenticated (8.2)
- Create single sign-on authentication services from App Studio (8.2)
- Protect against insecure deserialization (8.2)
- Process personal client data securely with client-based access control
- Authorize applications with the OAuth 2.0 authorization code grant type
- Improve your system security by regenerating the master key
- Enhance keystore maintenance by using dynamic data
To learn about all the new features in Security, watch the What's New video below.
Looking for What's New in 8.2 videos? View them in our Pega Community Video Library.
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.
100% found this useful