Security Checklist when deploying on Pega Cloud
When you are deploying on Pega Cloud there are additional considerations you should address when completing the Security Checklist.
If you are deploying your application to Pega Cloud, you should perform these actions:
- Set up connectivity in your Pega Cloud Environments
- Set up connectivity methods such as VPN, AWS direct connect, and virtual private cloud (VPC) Peering connections for your environment, as appropriate.
For more information, see Requesting a virtual private cloud (VPC) peering connection.
- Request a custom domain name
- Set up a custom domain name that conforms to your enterprise standards, and obscures your environment server addresses.
For more information, see Completing your environment connectivity.
- Set up a custom domain name (or “vanity” URL) that does not unnecessarily expose server information to users.
For more information on how to do this on Pega Cloud, see Requesting a custom domain name.
If you are not deploying on Pega Cloud, see Security Checklist when not deploying on Pega Cloud.