Configuring a keystore by using a URL reference
To configure a keystore, you can reference a keystore file that contains public keys from a URL address.
- Create a keystore data instance in Pega Platform with Keystore location equal to Reference to URL.
- Ensure that the URL is accessible. If the required HTTPS certificate is not in the cacerts keystore or an equivalent application server-level truststore, you must import the certificate into the cacerts keystore or equivalent application server-level truststore, and restart the server.
Open a keystore from the navigation panel by clickingand selecting a URL reference keystore from the instance list.
In the Keystore url field, enter the URL address of the keystore file, for example:
In the Keystore type list, click the keystore type.
- JSON Web Key (JWK)
- Microsoft authentication metadata
Select the refresh strategy for your keystore.
- Reload once per interaction – Disable caching of the keystore file. Choose this if the keystore might change unexpectedly.
- Cache keystore (default) – Cache the keystore, with the caching time set to 3600 seconds. You can override the caching time in the Reload after field.