Creating an authentication profile
Create an authentication profile to move messages securely to and from your application with a variety of connector and server rules.
In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click.
In the list of authentication profiles, click Create.
In the Type list, click the profile type:
- To pass basic HTTP authentication credentials, select Basic.
- To pass NT LAN Manager credentials, select NTLM.
- To use OAuth 1.0 authentication, select OAuth 1.0a.
- To use OAuth 2.0 authentication, including support for the on-behalf-of (OBO) flow and JWT bearer grant type for Microsoft Azure and other providers, select OAuth 2.0.
- To use Amazon Web Services (AWS) security credentials. for example, for S3 repository storage, select Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- To use Microsoft Azure storage account access, select Microsoft Azure.
Enter a name and short description.The name must begin with a letter.
Click Create and open.
Configure your selected authentication profile.