New system administration features improve the import experience, add support for additional application server platforms, and add system administration APIs.
For example, you can now use the Application Import wizard advanced mode to eliminate some manual post-import tasks.
Application Import wizard
System Administration includes the following enhancements:
- Expand your use of Admin Studio (8.3)
- Manage batch indexing easily (8.3)
- Include multiple mashups on a single page (8.3)
- Increase performance for work ID generation (8.3)
- Automate context management for background processes (8.3)
- Add CyberArk password vault support for your database for IBM WebSphere environments (8.3)
- Control the locking and retry mechanisms of background processes (8.3)
- Use reports database to obtain data automatically in reports (8.3)
- Use updated versions with expanded server platform support
- Eliminate manual tasks with the improved import experience
- Improve system administration and troubleshooting with Pega APIs
To learn about all the new features in System Administration, watch the What's New video below.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.
100% found this useful