Checking search index status
You can check the status of your index files to see whether they are complete, ready to be used, and enabled for search. This information is useful for troubleshooting and can help you determine whether to reindex the file.
In the header of Dev Studio, click.
In the Search indexing section, click the type of index for which you want to view the status: Default, Dedicated, or Custom. For information about the types of indexes, see Configuring full-text search.
Review the status and statistics in each index's row. Indexes can have a status of:
- The index is usable, and the last reindexing attempt was successful.
- The index is usable; however, the last reindexing attempt was either unsuccessful or has not yet happened.
- The index is not usable; it is either corrupt or in some other unusable state.
- Dedicated indexes only: The index exists in Elasticsearch cluster but no Custom Search Property uses that index.
- RECREATE INDEX
- Applies only to dedicated indexes. The index has obsolete mappings and must be re-created.
- CONFLICTS FOUND
- The index is usable, but it has data type conflicts that need to be fixed. On the corresponding Custom Search Properties instance, click Check Conflicts.
ArticleConfiguring full-text search