Completing the Nodes tab
The Nodes tab displays a read-only list of the agent schedule instances generated for this agents rule. Click a row to open an agent schedule.
- Host Name
- The server name of the node, if available
- Node ID/Type
- The 32-character generated identifier that is the second key to the agent schedule. This identifier is stored on the process page as property pxProcess.pxSystemNodeID and is used in log files. Unlike the node name, this identifier is unique when two or more Pega Platform servers (and JVMs) operate on one hardware server.
- The string from the Short Description field of the agent schedule.
- Last Updated
- The data and time of the last time the agent schedules were updated, either because this agents rule was updated or because someone made a modification in the agent schedule itself.
- Indicates whether the agent schedule instance is enabled for this node.
For more information about associating work resources with node types, see Classifying nodes.